StarLife Gold, One Cost To Age 95 Life Insurance
Once your application is approved, your monthly cost will not increase due to age
or health and your protection lasts until you are 95 years old*!
Pays up to $100,000.
- Your cost will not increase due to age or health to age 95*!
- Costs only $1.00 for the first month! (Not Applicable in ID, OR, UT, and NV.)
(See rate calculator for renewal amounts.)
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee! At any time during the first 30 days, if you
change your mind, just return your policy and you will receive a full refund! (Some
states, by law, only allow 10 to 30 days for a money back return. See your policy
for state specific guarantees.)
- Your Protection Can Last For Life! The Company can never decrease benefits
for any reason. Lasts until you are 95 years old.
- No Medical Exam Normally Necessary. Simply answer five brief questions.
- Additional Bonus: An acceleration of life insurance benefits or a "Living
Benefit" provision. Pays in advance to you half the amount of your life insurance,
if after the first year you are diagnosed with a terminal illness for the first
time and given a life expectancy of 12 months or less. For example, if you have
$40,000 of life insurance and use this benefit, we will send you a check for $20,000.
The rest of your insurance continues. (Not available in MA and WA)
- Reduced Rates for Non-Smokers!
- Optional Double or Triple Cash Benefit for Covered Accidental Death ...costs you
just a few cents more per month!
- Full protection starts the first day the policy is received by you while your health
is the same as when you applied, and your first premium is paid. (See application
for state specifics.)
Issue Ages: Anyone from age 1 through 75 is eligible.
Face Amounts Available: Choose any level of coverage from $5,000 to $100,000.
For more insurance (up to $10,000,000), contact
us for a customized quote.
Optional Accidental Death Rider: This optional feature pays double or triple
your insurance amount if your death is the result of a covered accident. For example,
if you choose the $40,000 benefit amount and elect the triple optional benefit,
it would entitle your beneficiary to receive $120,000 if death results from a covered
accident. Costs only pennies more each month!
Premiums: Your cost is based on your age when you apply for StarLife Gold.
This rate will never increase because of your age or health*. Texas residents please click here for additional important information.
Billing Times: Yearly, Every 6 Months, Every 3 Months (recommended) and Monthly.
Premiums under $10 are billed every 3 months.
Billing Methods: Checking account deduction, Visa, MasterCard,
* Only if everyone in your classification has an increase will your cost ever increase.
You cannot be singled out. Details may vary by state. Complete information will
be provided with your policy.